Block Frame Windows are a type of window used in construction.
They are made up of a frame that is typically made of wood or metal, and then filled with glass.
Block Frame Windows are usually found in commercial buildings, as they are very strong and durable.
Block Frame Windows have many benefits, including the fact that they are extremely strong and durable. This makes them ideal for use in commercial buildings, where they can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
They are also very energy efficient, as the glass panes help to keep heat in during the winter and out during the summer. Block Frame Windows are also easy to maintain, as they do not require much upkeep.
5 Benefits of Block Frame Windows
Block frame windows are a popular choice for both new construction and replacement projects. Here are five key benefits of block frame windows:
1. Block frame windows are extremely durable. They’re made with a heavy-duty aluminum or steel frame that won’t warp, rot, or degrade over time like wood windows can. This makes them an excellent choice for high-traffic areas or homes in harsh climates.
2. Block frame windows are highly energy efficient. Their tight seal prevents air leakage, which can help you save money on your energy bills. In fact, Energy Star estimates that properly sealed block frame windows can save you up to 10% on your heating and cooling costs.
3. Block frame windows offer great sound insulation. This can be a major selling point if you live in an urban area or near a busy street. The thick frame of block windows does an excellent job of blocking out unwanted noise.
4. Block frame windows are low maintenance. Unlike wood windows, they don’t require any regular painting or staining. And, because they’re so durable, they’re not susceptible to the wear and tear that other windows are. This means you can enjoy your block frame windows for many years with minimal upkeep.
5. Block frame windows add style and value to your home. Their clean lines and sleek appearance can give your home a modern update. Plus, because they’re so energy efficient, block frame windows can also help increase the resale value of your home.
If you’re looking for a window option that offers all of these benefits and more, block frame windows are a great choice. Contact a local window dealer or contractor to learn more about installation options and pricing.
For more information on windows, follow the best at Window City Pros today!