There are a lot of things to consider when you’re hiring an Ohio window installer. You want to make sure that you’re getting the best possible service for your money.
Here are 10 tips to help you hire a window installer in Ohio:
1. Make sure the company is insured. This is one of the most important things to consider when hiring a window installer. If the company is not insured, you could be held liable for any accidents or damage that occurs during the installation process.
2. Ask for references. A good window installer should be able to provide you with references from past clients. These references can give you an idea of the quality of work you can expect from the installer. Take a look at Window City Pros’ reviews page for stellar testimonials from past clients in your area!
3. Get a written estimate. Once you have a few companies in mind, get written estimates from each one. This will help you compare the costs of each company and make sure you’re getting the best deal.
4. Ask about the warranty. Find out what kind of warranty is offered on the windows and the installation. This can give you peace of mind in knowing that your investment is protected.
5. Make sure the company is licensed. In Ohio, window installers must be licensed by the state. This ensures that they have the proper training and experience to do the job.
6. Check the Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau is a great resource for checking the reputation of a company. You can see if there have been any complaints filed against the company and how they were resolved.
7. Ask about the installation process. Make sure you understand how the installation process will work before you hire a company. This will help you know what to expect and whether or not the company is a good fit for your project.
8. Find out about the company’s experience. Ask the company how long they’ve been in business and how many projects they’ve completed. This will give you an idea of their level of experience.
9. Get everything in writing. Once you’ve decided to hire a company, make sure you get everything in writing. This includes the estimate, the warranty, and the installation process. This will protect you in case there are any problems with the project.
10. Call Window City Pros. Window City Pros is a top-rated window installer in Ohio. We’re fully insured and offer a variety of services to meet your needs. Call us today at 440-306-5444 to get started on your window replacement project!